Cancer is fatal. Just like humans, dogs do have a high possibility of having this disease. Dog lovers have mourned about their pets’ loss due to canine cancer. With the quest for dog cancer treatments through time, today, you have different options to choose from.
Alternative Dog Cancer Treatments
Proven to be safe and effective, there are alternative dog cancer treatments that dog lovers use in order to fight against the disease. Herbs are among the widely-use remedies to help ease the pain of cancer in dogs.
- Ginger – Ginger tops the list because it stops the growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Turmeric extracts – Turmeric extracts are also effective in inhibiting cancer spread because they are slowing down the production of cancer cells.
- Purple cornflower – In addition, purple coneflower also plays effectively as an immune system-booster, it enhances the strength of the lymphatic tissues in fighting against weakening and deterioration.
- Indian ginseng – Another vital herb that is a part of the the dog cancer treatments group is the Indian ginseng. It is an immune system enhancer and an aid in supplying the quality amount of hemoglobin. This is a good herb to help your dog avoid blood cancer. A healthy circulatory system can definitely help your dog avoid the risks of suffering from the fatal disease.
There are also foods that you can include in the diet of your beloved dog. These foods or the elements in them can enhance the cancer-fighting components.
- Garlic is a catalyst in the growth of helpful cells in the body system. Through this, the immune system gets a boost.
- Green tea also kills the chances of cancer cell production. It helps the body get rid off harmful toxins too.
Indeed, there are many options offered in your search for the right dog cancer treatments. Consult a holistic vet and learn more about them.